Spring Has Sprung

10:50:00 PM mandy 0 Comments

Oh...my love, hate relationship with this season called Spring.

At it's worst, everything green will cause a runny, itchy & stuffy nose, constant sneezing, itchy eyes, and pretty much most other season allergy symptoms that exist. If I had to go without meds I might as well have a permanent supply of tissues and a trash bag strapped to me. My trusty friends to help fight against the thousands if not millions of pollen particles circulating the air.

Otherwise what's not to like about the life and color that comes with the change in weather?

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Tiny Orchids

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Tiny Orchids

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Red and White Tulips

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Flowers

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Flowers

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Pink and Magenta Tulips

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Pink and Purple Tulips

Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Hyacinth

0 comments: