Collective Haul...again

3:49:00 PM mandy 2 Comments

I'm such a terrible blogger. I only post like once a month :X But I do follow blogs everyday so no worries, I'm still here :)

After following tons of great blogs during this month, I wanted to get a lot of things. However, I'm only a student and I can't order online, so I can only see and wish. For the things that I do have access to, I have to save up lunch money (I sound like such a child) and/or use my Chinese New Year money to buy things that I really want. Most of the time, when I go to Sephora, Macy's, or drugstores, I talk myself out of buying most makeup items that I want to try. Reason being...I don't wear makeup daily. But I still have the urge to try it. Ahh! This isn't good. >__<; Hmm, enough of my rambling. The rest is going to be a collective haul that I got over the last couple of weeks. (Must keep track of my spendings!!)


Mandom Cleansing Express Sebum Cleansing Lotion
I read some good reviews about this product. Going to use it after I finish my Kanebo Cleansing Oil. (I might review it when I'm done.)


Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Oil-Free
I sufferred terrible breakouts. After I read some reviews on how good it was, I thought I'd give it a try. I needed an exfoliator anyways.


Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
A lot of people rave about Carmex. But the squeezy tube doesn't appeal to me. Also, I love my Rosebud Salve, but...it's really hard to carry it around at school and apply it with my finger. So far I'm loving this Lip Balm. It has a nice finish and doesn't dry out my lips :)



E.L.F. Studio Line Brushes (L to R): Complexion Brush, Small Precision Brush, Blush Brush
I love soompi! The sellers there are great and do surveys (or like sprees on blogspot). It's great for people like me who can't order online :) So far I've only tried the complexion brush, once. I think it's best to use this as a setting powder brush because it only leaves on a slight layer of powder. When I went to clean off my powder & sunscreen at the end of the day, there wasn't as much makeup on the cotton pad as there usually is.


Gmarket Haul (except for the first one): TFS The Skin Extra BB Cream SPF20 PA++, Castledew Watershot Foundation #21, Castledew Watershot Foundation #23, DHC Q10 Cream Foundation in Yellow Ocher 01, Banila Co. Prime Primer matte
The BB Cream was from the seller's shop on soompi.
I bought the Castledew foundations after Bihada Diaries & Lotus Palace's review. Since I had no idea which color to choose, I bought both. I still don't know which one suits me but I'll figure that out.
Ekimura did a review for the DHC foundation and I thought I had to try it since it was going to be discontinued, but of course, silly me I think I bought the wrong shade. >__<;; And the only product that I got solely because I wanted to was the Banila Co. primer. I haven't tried it yet, but I hope to soon! :) I've noticed that a lot of "oil-control" or "matte" primers from Korea have a green tint to them. (Like the Etude On Screen Primer for oil control)


TFS Haul: The left two were gifts/freebies (I think she told me that the middle one was soup. It smells really nice!) & on the right is TFS Clean Face Spot Clear Intensive Patch
I tried the patch last night. I was hoping for my pimples to completely disappear, but what product does that? It did reduce the sizes by like a half? And it's not like bulging red spot anymore. Maybe the breakouts will be gone with one or two more uses. These were $8 for one pack without tax. On Sasa.com Nexcare also has patches like these for ~$3-5 dollars (I think) but of course, I can't order online... So these were the next best thing to try.
*Thank you Mona (from MakemeBlushhh) for the address to the new location in the city :)


Inside the little package: TFS Clean Face White Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser sample, Box of cotton pads, and Nail Polish (53-Fluorescent Orange).
I haven't tried any of these yet and I might never have a chance to use the orange because it looks too bright and bold for me :X


MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium
My 2nd MAC product :) I went to Macy's wanting to get one of the lipglass/lustreglass sets, but the colors looked too bold and shimmery for me so I asked for this instead. (I hit pan on my Maybelline Dream Matte powder so I wanted to try something that looked more natural.) This really hurt my wallet, but I was willing to spend it on this. I'm not going to go crazy buying makeup, only once in a while...>__>;; I should stay away from MAC and Macy's, but I really want the Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait. What to do?! Anyways...the MA matched me with Medium Plus, but she said that they sold out ( :O )! So she tried "1 shade lighter" which I knew was medium, but she chose Light Medium instead and it looked okay since I'm probably going to get a little lighter during the fall & winter. I'm not going to start this product until I finish my Dream Matte powder.
What brush do you use to apply the MSF Natural? Not to like set anything, but when wearing it alone?

2 comments:

  1. ooh which gmarket seller do you buy from..is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ evie

    I'm not sure what the seller name is or if they're good or not because I got it from a survey (someone ordered it and I payed the person back). But I found the link that the person helped me order from. I hope this helps!

    http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=127836291

    ReplyDelete