Nemo Came and Went

10:18:00 PM mandy 14 Comments

Let me give everyone here, old or new visitors, a proper & BIG

Although it is an icy & cold welcome for now, I hope your opinions of my little blog will warm up soon!

Hehe, sorry for the corny intro! I just couldn't resist myself. But I really do WELCOME YOU from the bottom of my heart ^__^ Here are some random shots I took in my backyard after the big snow storm, Nemo, came in the beginning of February. Nothing special. Kind of boring/generic to be honest. But I didn't want them to just sit on my computer. So they're finding their place here. Hope you enjoy!



14 comments:

  1. so much snowwww. i dont get one bit of snow here in houston,tx, but we get tons of floods during rain season! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned something new about Texas! :P
      Snow in the city isn't all that great either lol

      Delete
  2. We really lucked out in NY with Nemo. My aunt in Boston got over 2 ft. of snow and lost power for over 40 hours O_o

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the photos are so beautiful! I want to experience snow one day. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww love! i miss snow i wish i were in the east coast it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey, gorgeous welcome...It's my first time on your site but I love the photography & makeup interest already. Ps: I've reviewed my Lotree set a bit http://birkinbagbeauty.blogspot.nl/2013/03/lotree-haul.html


    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pictures just say it all. Glad things didn't turn out too crazy! No snow in L.A so I admire from afar. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the weather in LA is so beautiful! I'm admiring from afar too haha xD

      Delete
  7. lol didn't even realize that snow storm was called Nemo... it didn't snow at all where I live and school was cancelled =_= wtf?! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the better? lol Snow days are the best! It didn't snow much in NYC either.

      Delete