Wandering Tales | Brooklyn Botanic Garden

6:03:00 PM mandy 0 Comments

What...? It's been 3 months already?!
Anyway...let's just say excuses are the same ol' same ol'.
I am determined to get back into some kind of a routine!

Let's begin from where I left off at way back in May/June.

------------------------------

I finally made it to see the cherry blossoms this year. Woot woot!
They are just as pretty as I thought they would be. Even though I am not usually a fan of pink-colored anything, these are definitely an exception.

cherry blossoms Brooklyn Botanic Garden
cherry blossoms Brooklyn Botanic Garden
cherry blossoms Brooklyn Botanic Garden

cherry blossoms Brooklyn Botanic Garden cherry blossoms Brooklyn Botanic Garden
It seemed that towards the end of the day the Botanic Garden was preparing for some sort of event. There were white folding chairs being placed under the cherry blossom trees. Perhaps there was going to be a wedding or something of the like there? What a great idea if it was!

Brooklyn Botanic Garden

repurpose Hurricane Sandy Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Built out of the debris from Hurricane Sandy

tulips Brooklyn Botanic Garden
black hero tulips Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Black Hero Tulips
tulips Brooklyn Botanic Garden

bonsai tree Brooklyn Botanic Garden
I can never get over how cute bonsai trees look!

terrarium Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Has anyone had terrariums before? I've seen a few terrarium DIYs here and there lately and am slightly interested. The problem is I seem to not have much luck with greenery...at all. Even the cacti and succulents I had last year didn't make it past the one year mark in my house.

0 comments: