July Haul

12:21:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs July 2018 hauls

I stopped masking once I cleared out my aging stash of sheet masks last year. Perhaps I had used up so many of them in such a short period of time that I had a slight aversion to it? Maybe as they gained popularity so did the prices and variety...which only meant I can easily get overwhelmed and just abort the purchase altogether.

Modeling masks are fun though. They are different, far more interactive. Most are also expensive for a single use product. When I see a sale on any of them, you bet I would use it as an excuse to sneak some into my shopping cart. That is exactly how the MD'S PICK Peel-off Modeling Masks in Lux Gold Nutrient Treatment and Aqua H.C. Moist Collagen wound up in my hands. Urban Outfitters had them on sale for USD $4.99 (orig. USD $9). Still pricey but since it's only 2...

0 comments: