November Hauls

12:02:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs November 2018 hauls Urban Outfitters, Macy's, Shiseido,souvenir from China, drugstore

I think I can proudly say I didn't get sucked into the beauty related Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this month. Even though there were some good discounts for Peach & Lily, Soko Glam, and Sephora I reminded myself of all the stuff I have yet to open and reigned myself back.

The few things I did get this month were with coupons, on sale (outside of the holiday ones), or were given to me as gifts. What's new?

Purchased:
Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Tint Pen - 365 Deep Brown Orig. $9.99 After Coupon(s) $4.24
Maybelline Total Temptations Brow Definer - 315 Deep Brown Orig. $7.99 After Coupon(s) $3.49
Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Mist Mist Orig. $24 Sale + After Coupon(s) $9.99
Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment Orig. $24.49 After Coupon(s) $15.99

Gifts:
Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Orig. $100
miacare Acne Patch x5 Orig. RMB ~$18 each

lavlilacs November 2018 hauls Macy's Shiseido

lavlilacs November 2018 hauls souvenirs from China - mia care acne patches

lavlilacs November 2018 hauls couponing and sales - CVS drugstore and Urban Outfitters

0 comments: