March Hauls

12:03:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs March 2019 haul oo35mm Korean sunscreens

March is always a tough month for me when it comes to spending. Most purchases are fueled by the thought of, it's my birthday just once a year. What's a little splurge?

I like to think I did alright this time around. Of the items I actually paid for, half were to replace product categories I constantly use up (cleanisng balm and cleanser) and the other half was completely impulsive (highlighter stick and cream blush). The other items were "free" with point usage.

lavlilacs March 2019 haul oo35mm Korean sunscreens

Glossier Cloud paint - Dusk
Glossier Haloscope - Quartz
Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift - Drunk Elephant edition
AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
BANILA CO. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm - Nourishing

0 comments: