TaggedOh I'm a terrible blogger! I have so many things I said I was going to blog about and NEVER ended up doing it. My bad procrastinating habits are showing even online! Before I totally forget about this, I was tagged by Treasure Trove of Makeup to do 7 facts about me :] I felt so special & excited, my first tag. I really gave a lot of thought into it, hope it doesn't bore anyone.
1. I have lived in NYC all my life. An exciting city (I guess), but I think there's still a lot of places I haven't been to that everyone from out of the city has probably been to.
2. I'm very shy around people I just met and even to my teachers who I'm with for about 6 hours 5 days a week with. But when I'm with my family and close friends, it's a whole different story :]
3. I'm chinese. My family speaks Toisanese (is that how it is in English?). But I'm very into Korean and a little bit of Japanese culture. My parents think I'm a little weird for being so interesting in other cultures. Especially when they hear me listening to music that's of a different language :\
4. I'm a big kid. I think everyone is inside. Just to shy to show it to everyone? I don't know. But I personally would watch Disney movies, cartoons, & other movies targeted towards children over other movies. That doesn't mean I don't love comedies and action movies though. ^__^ Oh yeah, I can't stand scary movies. Yes, half the time it's totally fake. But it seems so real, I get nightmares!
5. My very first roller coaster ride was during my 8th grade senior trip to Six Flags. My friends all wanted to ride the Nitro, so of course they dragged me with them. It was terrifying! But a fun experience (at the end when I got off). I still can't believe my very quiet friend who sat next to me, did not scream or even make a noise next to me!
6. I'm a very indecisive person. If I go out to eat, 99% of the time I will not know what to order. Also as of right now, I do not have a clue on what I want to major in or what career I want to be in when I grow up. And I have to make a decision on what college to go to by next year! Ahh, so stressful.
7. I love to use smileys to express how I feel when I'm typing. So if I comment and you see ^__^, >__<;;, :], etc. don't mind me. It makes me feel like I get my feelings across :]
I think I jumbled lots of facts into those 7!
I tag: 1. Catalina of cl2425
2. Jennifer of lifeandlensofbeauty
3. Maggie of The Polka-Dotted Apple
4. Mona of Make Me Blushhh
5. Mel of LaBelleMEL
6. Christy of w0ngturn
7. Tammy of tummycake