Holiday VoxBox

10:53:00 PM mandy 4 Comments

I'm really excited to start a new series of posts involving VoxBoxes and Influenster. I just want to say that this isn't a program where I am getting paid to show or mention their name and products they send me. Essentially it is a social media targeted marketing/review community to talk about brands and products. Kind of like makeupalley, in the sense that people can review things. But also not like it since members get rewarded based on how active they are in the Influenster community. Honestly, I was surprised how quickly I qualified for something. At first I was hesitant on whether to join the site since I don't post regularly nor do I like to really obligate myself to having to review products (as my old followers probably already know all too well...hehe so sorry!). But I thought it'd be a nice way to keep myself on track of posts. Nothing to lose here right?

Anyway...as I was saying, I'm just very excited because this is the first time I've signed up for anything like this. The VoxBox came right in time for the holidays. I haven't tried anything but I can't wait to. These definitely aren't things that I would normally buy, so more the reason to be excited right?





Is anyone else an Influenster? What are your experiences like? If not, have you heard about them before?

4 comments:

  1. ohhh this is sooo cool! i want to do this.. but i always forget to sign up.. but the stuff inside looks pretty neat! i like those cracked nail stickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never been interested in trying them until I got these. I hope it turns out well :X

      Delete
  2. never heard! but that's so cool!
    can't help noticing the quaker thingy in the box... I think this is the first beauty box I've seen that comes with food XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think the Birchbox also sends food sometimes.

      Delete