May Haul

12:16:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs May 2018 hauls

Just because I went a whole month without sharing anything beauty related on the blog doesn't mean I haven't kept my eyes peeled for interesting sales. Nothing truly piqued my interested since the JUNGSAEMMOOL purchase, so I thought I got through 2 months of no-buy. The keyword here is thought.

oo35mm sent out a newsletter with some interesting sale items the last week or so of May and my impromptu no-buy was therefore broken. The damage done wasn't too alarming this time around.

Rohto Hadalabo Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion.  Orig. $18.99 + 20% off. $15.19
Pyunkang Yul Mist Toner 100ml. No Sale. $11.99
Benton Honest Tea Tree Mist. Orig. $11.99 + 20% off. $9.59
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer Waterproof. Orig. $7.99 + 30% off. $5.59
Manyo Factory Skin Renew Vita E Ampoule. Orig. $18.00 + 50% off. $9.00

This month's justifications: My main objective was to purchase the Benton mist since I have heard good reviews for the brand overall but still have yet to try anything. When I saw that the Pyunkang Yul mist wasn't overly expensive and larger in size in comparison to the Benton mist it found its way into my basket as well. I have been meaning to get a hydrating lotion to use with the compressed sheet masks I bought a while back, Hadalabo just came to mind first. The Etude House eye primer and Manyo Factory ampoule were impulse buys. I spotted them in the sale section of the store; both items seem to have good reviews...what better chance to try them out than now?

0 comments: