Daily Look | Fall Vibes

12:16:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs 2018 PMAD daily makeup look, fall vibes

I call this the Autumn look but, truth be told, I've been sporting this color palette since the summer; orange, brown, and gold are versatile shades and effortlessly compatible with either season. It seems to go well with both my tanned skin tone and, now, slightly lighter tone. Paired with loose waves that veer brown-ish under bright sunlight, this continues to be my styling of choice at the moment.

Looking at this photo makes me itch to dye my hair a chocolatey brown shade with a wavy perm. Knowing me though, I would be terrible at upkeeping colored and damaged hair.

lavlilacs 2018 PMAD daily makeup look, fall vibes eyes

lavlilacs 2017 2018 PMAD daily makeup look, fall vibes - products used details

Redness is always an issue on my face. Typically it is the residual effects of acne while most other times it is just blotchiness. I use the MAYBELLINE Master Camo Color Correcting Pen 10 Green to target said spots and blend it out with the JUNGSAEMMOOL Essential Star-cealer Foundation Puff. I spread about half a pump of the JUNGSAEMMOOL Essential Star-cealer Foundation in Medium Deep in the compact itself, lightly dab it onto the JSM puff, and stamp it onto my face (starting from the inner regions and moving towards the outer areas). If I feel like I need more coverage for under the eyes, around the nose, or on other discoloration then I will take a brush and work the included concealer into my routine as well. I apply a light wash of the BECCA Cosmetics Beach Tint in Lychee on my cheeks. Then set my entire base with a light dusting of the Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder. I apply the bronzer shade from MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power under my cheekbones and on the temples of my face. MAC Cosmetics My Highland Honey is the main focal point of the look, in my opinion, so I generously apply it to my cheeks. I smooth the Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! on the tip of my nose, on top of my cheekbones, and in the space above (but between) my eyebrows for highlight.

My eye makeup is far more simple in comparison. I mix Urban Decay eyeshadows in Naked and Buck before applying all over the eyelid and the lower lash line. Then I sweep some of Half Baked onto the middle-ish section of my lids space, following with Dark Horse in the outer corners of the eyes. Since my eyelids are constantly fluctuating between double and triple folds, I stick to my version of tight-lining with the Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner in Black Brown to avoid creasing issues. I end the makeup look by filling in my natural brow shape with the innisfree Brow Master Pencil in Gray.

0 comments: