September & October Hauls

12:06:00 AM mandy 0 Comments

lavlilacs September October 2018 hauls Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Taiwan souvenir

The past couple of months haven't been very exciting in terms of beauty purchases. I realize I don't need much in my stash after, basically, overdosing from the Peach & Lily sale. The purchases I ended up making were mostly due to sales and coupons to fill in for categories I couldn't/didn't shop at the sample sale.

UO had a bunch of random beauty sales through the month and I racked up a bunch of $5 coupons from their, relatively new, revamped UO Rewards system (which is still pretty ambiguous but not terrible). Bestie C offered her 15% VIB code during the Appreciation Event in September and I took the opportunity to finally get a scalp scrub to try against my oily hair.

Urban Outfitters purchase:
stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Intense Black Orig. $22 Sale $18
ohii mini mascara Orig. $16 Sale $14
NatureLab Perfect Volume Texture Mist Orig. $12 Sale $10
TONYMOLY Dr.Logy Blemish Pair Capsule Ampoule Orig. $24 Sale $10.49

Miscellaneous:
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Seat Salt Orig. $24 Sale $10.49
Nexcare Acne Patches "souvenirs" from Aunt's Taiwan trip x12

0 comments: