Almost There + Small Haul

1:38:00 PM mandy 1 Comments

Ahh only...7 more school days (well 6 full school days and 1 half day) and...a few Regents Exams and it'll be the end of the school year for me ^___^ I'm so excited for summer, but very excited about my hectic college search *sigh* Until Spring 2011, I'm going to be sooo stressed.

I was going to post about this yesterday but got carried away relaxing because in the morning I took 3 SAT II exams (Physics, U.S. History, and Math Level 1). Even though I don't think I did that great on them, I think I'm not going to cancel my scores because I did put effort into it and some colleges do like to see it. At least I tried right? Let's hope for the best ^___^

After being confined in a classroom for ~3 hrs, I didn't feel like going home just yet. I went to the Rite Aid that was close to the school that I took the test at. I wanted to see if they had the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks that everyone has been talking about and they did (probably because they're a newer Rite Aid, the other one that is in my neighborhood is pretty old :X) This Rite Aid had them but I only saw 2 limited edition shades and some other non-limited edition shades. Some shades that I saw there...Plaza Pink, Big Apple Blush, Urban Spice, South Street Seashell, Mauvin' Uptown, Berry New Yorker, and Wild Berry. I only limited myself to 3 because I want to save up for something else :P



L to R: Berry New Yorker, Big Apple Blush, Plaza Pink

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about these! Too bad I don't really like cream blushes. :\

    ReplyDelete