December & January Hauls

12:08:00 AM mandy 1 Comments

lavlilacs December 2018 January 2019 hauls Harmon's Face Values, drugstore

Maybe the ongoing trend will be me purchasing makeup brushes and products for my feet at the end of one year and the beginning of another? At least that is how it has been 2017 going into 2018 and, likewise, 2018 going into 2019.

I go into my stash drawer more often now than ever. I constantly remind myself of all the stuff I have and don't need to buy. But old shopping habits die hard, I guess; less skincare means more other stuff like brushes and foot balms. At least this kind of purchases seems to only happen once a year at most and only because of sales & coupons.

Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blushed Brush
Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection
Real Techniques Perfect Crease Duo
Real Techniques Eye Smudge + Diffuse
Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm
Aveeno Crack Skin Relief CICA Ointment

The brushes were picked up from Harmon's Face Values in December when they were having a sale/clearance on Real Technique brushes. I believe the sets were 25% off and the Bold Metals blush brush was discounted.

In recent memory, the Aveeno CICA line is the only beauty-related TV ad I saw and was immediately intrigued by. It came at the right time when my heels were cracked and as centella asiatica gains momentum in America skincare. I have yet to try either balm or ointment but am excited about the promised outcomes.

1 comment: